Employee Council Charge
The Charge of the Employee Council is to promote the welfare of the staff and the college and to enhance the role of the staff within the college. To realize these goals, the Council will:
- Act in an advisory capacity to the President, Senior Staff, The Board of Trustees, Faculty, Managers Council, and other entities on campus.
- Advocate on behalf of college staff.
- Support the exchange of information within the college community.
- Examine employment environment policies and make recommendations to appropriate administrators and committees.
- Establish standing and ad hoc committees as appropriate to the performance of the Council’s functions.
- Recommend staff for appointment to college committees.
- Gather and share information to research and support staff interests.
- Exercise control over the internal operations and maintenance of the Employee Council.