Procedure for Opening a New Vendor Account


  1. Contact the vendor by telephone or in person.
  2. Obtain their specific Requirements. i.e. If there is a particular form or document(s) required by the vendor that we need to complete.
  3. Complete-to the best of your ability-the forms within your department, i.e. department contacts, phone numbers, authorized purchaser information.
  4. Mail the form(s) to Jim Czelusniak, in the Controller’s Office (Campus Box 2221). He will attach the College’s standard credit reference sheet, and provide Tax exempt forms and also obtain the Controller/and or Chief Financial Officer's signatures(s) as needed. Jim will mail the completed documents to the new vendor. (or transmit electronically if acceptable)