Billing statements for the 2019 fall semester are now available online via your AC Data account. Eligibility for fall registration requires that the outstanding balance on your account statement be cleared by August 9, 2019. For additional information about your statement and the billing process, please visit our Student Accounts webpage.
Action is required to properly clear your account:
- Review your student account statement
- Waive the health insurance fee, Under Commonwealth of MA law, all students must participate in an acceptable medical insurance plan. Students already covered by such a plan should complete a waiver on Gallagher’s website by August 9, 2019 to waive the $2,072 insurance fee. Otherwise this fee is applicable and must be paid.
- Waive the tuition insurance fee, if you do not wish to receive tuition insurance, the student must complete a waiver located on our Student Accounts webpage by August 9, 2019 to waive the $98 insurance fee. Otherwise this fee is applicable and must be paid.
- Notify the Student Accounts office if you are receiving tuition assistance/financial aid from a third party (grants, awards, 529 plan, etc.). Please send written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the payment deadline including where the funds are coming from and the amount to be received. These grants can be deducted from your payment once the College is notified.
- Monthly installment payment plans are available and administered by Nelnet, formerly known as Tuition Management Systems (TMS). As a general policy, Amherst College does not handle any payment plans directly.
The total balance due on your student account must be settled by August 9, 2019 to be cleared for fall course registration.
In accordance with federal regulations, the following information is provided; during the fall semester of 2012, 463 first time, full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students entered Amherst College. As of June 30, 2018, 93% of those students had graduated from our institution.
Student Accounts: 413.542.2817/2811
Financial Aid: 413.542.2296
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk: 800.379.6183
A.W.G. Dewar Inc.: 617.774.1555