Billing statements for the 2020 fall semester are now available online via your AC Data account. Eligibility for fall registration requires that the outstanding balance on your account statement be cleared by August 24, 2020. For additional information about your statement and the billing process, please visit our Student Accounts webpage.
Action is required to properly clear your account:
- Review your student account statement
- Waive the health insurance fee
NEW FOR THE 2020-2021 Academic Year - All enrolled students (including students learning remotely) wishing to waive the student health insurance provided through the College are required to submit a health insurance waiver each semester through Gallagher Student Health and Special Risk's website if the student meets the waiver requirements. Please be aware that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires health insurance for all full-time students. Students waiving the student health insurance plan through the College must complete the online waiver form by by August 24, 2020. Unless the plan is waived by this date, the College will automatically enroll the student in the College-provided plan and the $990 premium must be paid.
- Waive the tuition insurance fee, if you do not wish to receive tuition insurance, the student must complete a waiver located on our Student Accounts webpage by August 24, 2020 to waive the $118 insurance fee.
Otherwise this fee is applicable and must be paid.
- Notify the Student Accounts office if you are receiving tuition assistance/financial aid from a third party (grants, awards, 529 plan, etc.) that is not already noted as pending on your account statement. Please send written notification to email@example.com prior to the payment deadline including where the funds are coming from and the amount to be received.
- Monthly installment payment plans are available and administered by TMS/Nelnet at 800-722-4867. As a general policy, Amherst College does not handle any payment plans directly. Enrollment for the fall 2020 semester begins August 15, 2020 with the last installment payable on December 15, 2020.
The total balance due on your student account must be settled by August 24, 2020 to be cleared for fall course registration.
In accordance with federal regulations, the following information is provided; during the fall semester of 2013, 466 first time, full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students entered Amherst College. As of June 30, 2019, 94% of those students had graduated from our institution.
Student Accounts: 413.542.2811/2817
Financial Aid: 413.542.2296
Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk: 800.379.6183
A.W.G. Dewar Inc.: 617.774.1555