Current students can access their billing information via Workday. Students may also designate "Family and Friends" as Authorized Third-Party Users to view their student account statement, account activity and receive important email notifications. See below for instructions on how to designate "Family and Friends" as Authorized Third Party Users.
Access Billing Information through Workday:
Current students and authorized third-party users may access their billing information through the main Workday screen by following the steps below:
- Log in to Workday
- Navigate to the Finances App
- Select View Statement or View Account Activity in the menu to the right
Obtain Your Username / Reset Your Password:
If you have forgotten your Amherst username and/or password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://sysaccount.amherst.edu/sysaccount/PasswordReset2.asp and enter the email address used when the account was originally created or later changed to via this website
- Upon submitting the address, the system generates an email communication that includes the Amherst username and a link allowing you to reset your Amherst password
- Click the link in that email to reset your password
Please note that this reset process cannot be used by employees of the College. Amherst employees should contact the Amherst College IT Help Desk at 413-542-2526.
Designate Family and Friends as Authorized Users
To designate "Family and Friends" as Authorized Third Party Users, students must follow the steps below:
- Follow the steps in the following link: Assigning a Third-Party User
- Once this information has been entered, an email will be sent to the designated person with log in credentials and instructions for setting up their account. A separate email will be sent containing their temporary password.
- Payment plans will require an additional step to Assigning a Third Party User that can be found on the last page of the linked directions.
To Change the Email Address Associated with your Family and Friends Account:
To change an email address associated with your Family and Friends account, please follow steps 1-5 of these instructions.