The College continues to partner with a third-party vendor called Finexio/Checkbook.io to send non-Payroll related payments to you, such as refunds from financial aid or other reimbursements.
Once the College processes a refund request and you are scheduled to receive a payment, Finexio/Checkbook.io will send a message to your Amherst College email address. All student payments are defaulted to be delivered via Electronic Check and can be deposited into the bank account of your choice. ACH Direct Deposit is available by following the instructions below.
Payment status can be found at https://www.finexio.com/students-amherst by inputting your Amherst email. A verification code will be sent so you can securely view all available payment statuses.
How Long Will it Take?
ACH direct deposit option:
Student ACH Enrollment Guide*
- Students must complete the ACH enrollment request to Finexio 3-5 days prior to Amherst processing a refund. *All students will use the College address listed in the instructions.
- Once banking information is approved and set up in Finexio, ACH payments are available within 1-3 business days of Amherst submitting payment instructions to Finexio.
- Electronic Checks will be delivered by email within 1-3 business days of Amherst submitting payment instructions to Finexio.
- Mobile Deposit: You are able to print & scan your check for mobile deposit same-day. Please contact your bank for processing times and hold policies.
- In Person Deposit: You are able to print your check to bring to your local bank or check cashing facility.
Further Information & FAQ's
ACH Enrollment FAQ's for Students
Questions to the Finexio team may be made via phone at 818-724-8110 option 1 or via email at email@example.com. Please include your Name, ID, Amherst College and specific issue to be resolved.
Questions for the College may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.