- AMHERST COLLEGE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PLANAMHERST COLLEGE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PLAN
- Emergency Preparedness General Policy
- Amherst College Incident Command System
- AC Alert - Notification System
- Information Technology Communication Emergencies
- Department Specific Emergency Action Plans
- Response Actions for Individuals
- Incident Command System - Team Member Tools
- Emergency Preparedness - Drills and Training
- Websites for Emergency Preparedness
AC Alert Mass Notification
Emergency - Call Amherst College Police
(Ambulance, Fire, Haz-Mat, Police)
Your personal cell phone or hand-held computing device may be the most effective way to reach you during an emergency, especially if you are moving about the campus or are enroute to or from the campus. The contact information that you submit will greatly improve our ability to communicate with you and keep you safe during an emergency.
STUDENTS, FACULTY and STAFF submit your mass notification contact information here. You will need to sign into ACData and follow instructions to get to the Address, Telephone and Mass Notification section.