- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESSEMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- Emergency Preparedness Plan Overview
- Incident Command Portal
- Five College Memorandum of Understanding
- Amherst College Alert Notification System
- Department Specific Plans and Procedures
- General Policies and Procedures
- Individual Plans and Procedures
- Natural Disaster Emergency Procedures
- Websites for Additional Local, State, and Federal Emergency Response
AC Alert Mass Notification
Emergency - Call Amherst College Police
(Ambulance, Fire, Haz-Mat, Police)
Your personal cell phone or hand-held computing device may be the most effective way to reach you during an emergency, especially if you are moving about the campus or are enroute to or from the campus. The contact information that you submit will greatly improve our ability to communicate with you and keep you safe during an emergency.
STUDENTS, FACULTY and STAFF submit your mass notification contact information in ACData. You will need to log in and follow instructions to get to the Address, Telephone and Mass Notification section.