Lord Jeffery Inn Renovation

LEED symbol

The Lord Jeffery Inn was built in 1928 and has long been an important fixture of Amherst College as well as the Town of Amherst. A market study and conditions assessment informed the decision to revitalize the Inn. The existing building underwent a thorough renovation incorporating a new ballroom.  “The Jeff” now features all new furnishings and amenities in the 49 renovated guest rooms and suites, updated and expanded conference and function facilities, a full service restaurant and modernized utilities.  Handicap accessibility has been greatly enhanced, and the renovation incorporated numerous energy efficiency and sustainability features while at the same time maintaining the character and quality of the original architecture.  Construction has been completed and the Amherst Inn Company reopened the Inn for business in the fall of 2011. 
Lord Jeffery Inn