E4Health has become New Directions
The prior username, now called ‘company code’ remains the same: Amherst College. There is no longer a need for a password.
The previous URL helloe4.com redirects users to the new eap.ndbh.com.
There is also an updated phone number: 800-624-5544. (Old numbers will automatically redirect callers to the new number.)
New Directions is a comprehensive resource available to the Amherst College community to help and support you with life services for everyday living. Some of the resources and services available include:
- Family and Caregiving: Parenting, Prenatal/Fertility, Adoption, and Eldercare Services
- Daily Living: Legal, Financial, and Convenience Consultations and Referrals
- Emotional Well-Being: Addiction and Substance Abuse, Mental Health and Stress Support
- Health and Wellness: Referrals to Gyms, Holistic Health Resources and Support groups
Each member of the Amherst College staff and faculty—and their household members— is eligible for up to 6 counseling sessions per issue per year. This benefit is completely confidential and is at no cost to the individual. Please note that the EAP can provide support on any issue, there are no limits. In addition to emotional support, the EAP also offers crisis support, coaching, legal and financial consultation, substance use disorder education, adult and child care resources, leadership support, resources and referrals, and much more.
Members of the Amherst College community can access these services at any time, either through the New Directions website or by calling the toll-free phone number, (800) 624-5544. Accessing and using these services is confidential.
Medical family leave days can be used by an employee for EAP appointments.
Supervisor/Department Chair Support
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), New Directions, has a dedicated team (the Management Consultation and Support (MCS) team) for supervisor/department chair support.
- Learn more about the EAP and how you can put it to work for you and your staff
- Manage performance issues
- Empower your staff and help them thrive
- Navigate difficult crises and lead in critical situations
- Develop your leadership skills
- Website Access: Use the button on the lower right side of the New Directions login page (labeled "Management Login")
- Company Code: Amherst College / Password: manager
- Phone Access: (800) 624-5544, prompt #2
New Directions Resources
Our Employee Assistance Program, New Directions, offers monthly live webinars as well as a collection of pre-recorded webinars. Topics include things like organization, managing anxiety, cultivating happiness, safety, employee well-being, transgender awareness, and more.
All EAP webinars and instructions to register