E4Health has become New Directions
The prior username, now called ‘company code’ remains the same: Amherst College, and there is no longer a need for a password.
There is also an update phone number, 800-624-5544. We are excited to have one phone number for all services. Again the old numbers will automatically redirect callers for at least a year.
New Directions is a comprehensive resource available to the Amherst College community to help and support you with life services for everyday living. Some of the resources and services available include:
- Family and Caregiving - Parenting, Prenatal/Fertility, Adoption, and Eldercare Services
- Daily Living - Legal, Financial, and Convenience Consultations and Referrals
- Emotional Well-Being - Addiction and Substance Abuse, Mental Health and Stress Support
- Health and Wellness - Referrals to Gyms, Holistic Health Resources and Support groups
Members of the Amherst College community can access these services at any time, either through the New Directions website or by calling the toll-free phone number, (800) 624-5544. Accessing and using these services is confidential.
Medical family leave days can be used by an employee for EAP appointments.
- Website Access: https://eap.ndbh.com/
- Company Code: Amherst College
- Phone Access: (800) 624-5544
Supervisor/Department Chair Support
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), New Directions, has a dedicated team for supervisor/department chair support, the Management Consultation and Support (MCS) team. Here are some of the resources you will find:
- Learn more about the EAP and how you can put it to work for you and your staff
- Manage performance issues
- Empower your staff and help them thrive
- Navigate difficult crises and lead in critical situations
- Develop your leadership skills
- Website Access: Use the button on the lower right side of the New Directions login page (labeled "Management Login")
- Company Code: Amherst College / Password: manager
- Phone Access: (800) 624-5544, prompt #2
Our Employee Assistance Program, New Directions, offers monthly live webinars as well as a collection of pre-recorded webinars. Topics include things like organization, managing anxiety, cultivating happiness, safety, employee well-being, transgender awareness, and more.