- Human ResourcesHuman Resources
- HR Picture Gallery
- ACData for Employees
- Amherst College Employment Opportunities
- Amherst Works Newsletter
- Arrivals and Transitions
- Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Information
- Commuting and Travel Options
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Annual Announcements
- Dependent Care Information
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Immunizations for Blue Cross Members
- Loans for Computer Device Purchases
- Long Term Care Insurance Spring 2014
- New Additions to Your Family
- News about Health Insurance Exchanges
- Plan Servicing Credit for the Amherst Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Retirement Planning
- Staff Retirement Plan Requalification Notice
- Summary Annual Reports
- TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Recognition
- Employment Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- JCCR Project
- New Employee Orientation
- Performance Management Process
- Search Procedures
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Staff, Contact, Hours
- Training & Development
- Weather, Emergency Closure
- Worker's Compensation & Ergonomics
Amherst College has partnered with MassRIDES to bring you these great transportation benefits.
NuRide is the nation’s largest rewards program for individuals who take greener trips – walking, biking, carpooling and even telecommuting. Or, if you are looking for someone to travel with, you can join NuRide to find people going your way. NuRide is brought to you by MassRIDES, a service of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT).
NuRide – Get Rewards for Greener Trips!
- Join NuRide – sign up is free at www.commute.com/nuride use promo code: MASSRIDES
- Take a green trip – bike to a friend’s house, telecommute from home, carpool with colleagues, or hop on a bus.
- Enjoy Rewards – Confirm your trips and get points that you can redeem for restaurant coupons, retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
Rideshare – Join NuRide to find people going your way – www.commute.com/nuride tip: start by ridesharing once a week!
Visit MassRIDES at www.commute.com or call 1.888.4COMMUTE