e4health is a comprehensive resource available to the Amherst College community to help and support you with life services for everyday living. Some of the resources and services available include:
- Family and Caregiving - Parenting, Prenatal/Fertility, Adoption, and Eldercare Services
- Daily Living - Legal, Financial, and Convenience Consultations and Referrals
- Emotional Well-Being - Addiction and Substance Abuse, Mental Health and Stress Support
- Health and Wellness - Referrals to Gyms, Holistic Health Resources and Support groups
Members of the Amherst College community can access these services at any time, either through the e4health website or by calling the toll-free phone numbers listed below. Accessing and using these services is confidential.
- Website Access www.helloe4.com
- User Name: amherst college; Password: guest
- Phone Access
Access to all services 1-800-828-6025
Manager Support (MRC Line) 1-800-267-1585
- For supervisors who may want to refer an employee for services and support
- For supervisors who may want assistance with employee related issues
Medical family leave days can be used by an employee for EAP appointments.