Human Resources

The Educational Assistance Plan

We are pleased to announce an enhancement to the Educational Assistance portion of our Professional Development Program.  As an institution of higher education committed to academic achievement and lifelong learning, Amherst College supports the educational pursuits of its staff.  Educational Assistance Plan benefits are available to regular full-time employees and to part-time employees on a pro-rated basis.

In the past we have reimbursed employees for tuition and certain fees upon satisfactory completion of a course.  Effective July 1, 2010, we will make an advance payment of 75% of the eligible costs of a course upon receipt of a notice of course enrollment and approval of an application for advance payment.  The remaining 25% will be paid upon successful completion of the course. 

For more information about the program please review the following links:

 



 

 

Useful Links

Helpful Information

Other Benefits