- Human ResourcesHuman Resources
- ACData for Employees
- Amherst College Employment Opportunities
- Amherst Works Newsletter
- Arrivals and Transitions
- Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Information
- Commuting and Travel Options
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Annual Announcements
- Dependent Care Information
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Enhanced Investments Menu for Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Loans for Computer Device Purchases
- New Additions to Your Family
- New Funds for the Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- News about Health Insurance Exchanges
- Plan Servicing Credit for the Amherst Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Retirement Planning
- Staff Retirement Plan Requalification Notice
- Summary Annual Reports
- TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
- Commonly Used Forms
- Compensation Review
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Recognition
- Employment Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- Performance Management
- Search Procedures
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Staff, Contact, Hours
- Training & Development
- Weather, Emergency Closure
- Worker's Compensation & Ergonomics
Enhanced Investments Menu -- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Fall 2011 – Information Center
Please use the following links to learn more about the changes to the fund lineup that are occurring to the plan this fall. We recommend you visit this site periodically during the months of October, November and December to keep informed.
The transition guide notes the detailed information needed to understand the changes to the fund lineup.
If you are unable to make one of the retirement plan sessions, or would like to review the information presented at the sessions, here is a copy the slide show about the new fund line-up.
An Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Investment Committee was formed to review and monitor the operations and investments offered through the Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan. Attached is the charter for the Committee and a copy the Investment Policy Statement.
Please use this link to connect to a website with specific information about the Amherst College Defined Contribution Retirement Plan. As new information becomes available, it will be added to the website.