New sessions have been added. Please select from the dates below.
The PMP Mid-Year Check In is intended as an opportunity for a supervisor to have a conversation with their employee to review progress on the goals created during the Performance Evaluation. The purpose of the check in meeting is to:
- review and acknowledge progress towards a goal
- review and acknowledge completion of a goal
- identify any goals that have not been achieved and develop a plan to complete it
- foster an open exchange and dialogue between supervisors and employees
- increase communication about the Performance Management Cycle (goal setting, coaching and feedback, and the evaluation process)
- recognize and celebrate accomplishments!
The Mid-Year Check In Training for Staff offers an opportunity to review the check in form, explores strategies and techniques for having a productive dialogue with your supervisor, and reviews ideas for managing situations if any goals have not been achieved successfully.
Enrollment for each session will be limited so please register in advance.
|Thursday, October 17||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Alumni House
|Wednesday, October 23||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Alumni House|
|Monday, October 28
||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Alumni House