New Sessions have been added. Please select from the dates below.
The PMP Mid-Year Check In is intended as an opportunity for a supervisor or chair to have a conversation with their staff to review progress on the goals created during the Performance Evaluation. The purpose of the check in meeting is to:
- review and acknowledge progress towards a goal
- review and acknowledge completion of a goal
- identify any goals that have not been achieved and develop a plan to complete it
- foster an open exchange and dialogue between supervisors and employees
- increase communication about the Performance Management Cycle (goal setting, coaching and feedback, and the evaluation process)
- recognize and celebrate accomplishments!
The Mid-Year Check In Training for Supervisors and Chairs offers an opportunity to review the check in form, explores strategies and techniques for planning and having a productive dialogue with the staff member, and reviews ideas for managing situations if the staff member's performance has not been meeting expectations.
|Thursday, October 17
||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Alumni House
|Wednesday, October 23
||9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Alumni House
|Monday, October 28||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Alumni House|