2018 Employee Recognition Award Nomination Web Form
- Non-faculty employees, including casuals, who have completed a minimum of one (1) year of service with the College by the time of the nomination deadline, are active at the time of the recognition event, and have made above and beyond contributions to the College within the last year, are eligible to the Employee Recognition Award.
- Examples of above and beyond contributions include: extraordinary committee service, exemplary collaboration in a project or special assignment, exceptional customer service, active participation in our efforts to create a more diverse and inclusive campus community, measurable improvement of a system or process, or other activities above and beyond the employee’s job responsibilities.
- Only nominations for individuals will be considered. Recipients from the past two years (2017 and 2016) are ineligible for this year’s award.
- Every part of the nomination form must be completed in order to be considered. Use an additional page, if necessary.
- The following are not examples of above and beyond contributions: “Fun to work with”; “The best boss I ever had”; “Smiles everyday”; "Brings baked goods".
- Since nomination does not guarantee selection for recognition, you should consider keeping your nomination confidential.
- Mail, email, or drop your nomination form in the specially marked box at the Human Resources Office by Friday, March 23, 2018. Nominations received after this date cannot be considered.
Tips for completing the nomination form:
- Provide enough information to help the Committee understand the above and beyond contribution of the nominee.
- Be very specific about the impact of the contribution.
- Provide clear examples.