E4 Health is a comprehensive resource available to the Amherst College community to help and support you with "life services for everyday living." Some of the resources and services available include:
- Family and Caregiving assistance and services
- Daily Living (legal, financial and convenience) consultations and referrals
- Emotional Well-Being counseling services and referrals
- Health and Wellness services and programs
- Monthly Webinars
Members of the Amherst College community can access these services at any time, either through the E4 Health website or by calling the toll-free phone numbers listed below. Accessing and using these services is confidential.
- Website Access
: amherst college; Password: guest
- Phone Access
Access to all services 1-800-828-6025
Manager Support (MRC Line) 1-877-267-1585
- For supervisors who may want to refer an employee for services and support
- For supervisors who may want assistance with employee related issues
All Amherst faculty and staff, all household members of faculty and staff and immediate family members who have a direct impact on faculty and staff are eligible to access these services from e4 Health.