CoJourn: A Peer-to-Peer Program to Support Well-Being
- Do you want to start, change, or improve something but aren’t sure where to begin?
- Have you been putting off a personal project or goal?
- Are you struggling to find time for the things that really matter to you?
- Are you worried that focusing on your well-being these days will be even that much harder?
- Do you wish you had someone to encourage you and help you stay focused on your intentions?
Prioritizing your well-being doesn’t have to be a challenge and require a huge time commitment. And you don’t need to do it alone.
These challenging times are calling for all of us to adapt to new ways of living our usual lives. Setting up additional structures of support and opportunities to create social connection can be an important step in boosting well-being, staying engaged, and enabling us to meet the challenges before us.
We all can use more follow-through, accountability and connection in our lives. That’s where CoJourn @ Amherst College for Staff and Faculty can make that difference for you. CoJourn is a 12-week structured peer-to-peer support program that trains pairs of people to partner up for more external accountability, connection, and support as they go after their big goals and dreams. CoJourn helps you finally prioritize what matters most to you, while connecting with a colleague/partner you choose for mutual support and accountability. For many Cojourn participants, the small amount of time dedicated to brief weekly meetings, has huge long-term personal rewards.