Whether your team is working together in person, remotely, or in a hybrid situation, keeping the team united is essential. Staff members who are working off campus have expressed that they miss the camaraderie of the office and especially interaction with their team. We would like to encourage supervisors to find opportunities to foster team interaction.
- For teams working on campus, please follow workplace safety precautions for activities.
- For virtual activites, please use the accessible document checklist and accessible PowerPoint template if applicable to your activities. Please utilize additional accessible practices if applicable to your activity.
Below are resources that provide a launching point of ideas to engage your team.
Teambuilding.com offers a number of facilitated team building events, which means a trained host will run engaging activities for you and your team. Most events are 90 minutes and there is a fee for their facilitated team building events. They also have a great collection of resources for no or low cost independent teambuilding efforts including:
- 73 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities for Remote Teams
- This resource includes virtual team building activites, games, challenges, exercises and events. There are also more suggestions in the comments.
- Virtual Scavenger Hunt Ideas & Sample Lists
- 30 Fun Zoom Games to Play with Coworkers in 2021
- 10 Fun Video Conference Games
- 29 Free Online Team Building Games for Remote Teams (+1 Bonus)
- The #1 List of Icebreaker Questions
- This list divides questions into multiple categories including: fun, good, best, funny, great, weird, team building
35 Team Building Activities Your Team will Actually Love (includes both in person and virtual activities)
The Ultimate List of Teambuilding Activities (includes both in person and virtual activities)
10 Quick and Easy Team Building Activities (includes in person that can become virtual activities)