Theme: Supervisory Skill Development
The Performance Management Process (PMP) is intended as an opportunity for a supervisor or chair to have a conversation with their staff to review progress on the goals created during the last Performance Evaluation and the Mid-Year Check In. The purpose of the meeting is to:
- review and acknowledge overall performance
- identify any factors that may have impacted performance expectations
- identify any areas of opportunity for improvement and development
- define goals and plans for the next evaluation period
- foster an open exchange and dialogue between supervisors and employees
- recognize and celebrate accomplishments!
The Mid-Year Check In workshop offers an opportunity to explore strategies and techniques for having a productive dialogue, and offers suggestions for how to prepare for the discussion and set goals.
Presenter Ana Devlin Gauthier, Learning and Development Facilitator
|Thursday, November 18||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday, December 2||2:00 - 3:00 PM|
|Friday, December 3||9:00 - 10:00 AM|