The OHR Events Calendar is a new resource to help staff and faculty find information about the variety of programs and events scheduled by the Office of Human Resources. This calendar will list:
- Amherst & You new employee welcome events
- community events (for example: the Latinx Reception)
- dates and timelines for the Performance Management Process (PMP) or the Open Enrollment Period (to change benefits)
- events of interest to our community (for example: flu shots, TIAA counseling sessions)
- holiday schedule
- professional development trainings and programs
Click on an event in the calendar to read a short description and to find links to more detailed information and online registration for that event.
As we build and enhance the functionality of this calendar, you can search by month using the mini-calendar on the left hand of the screen, and you can search by "type of event" using the check-boxes below the mini-calendar. This current calendar lists dates and events through the fall, and we will be updating the calendar regularly as upcoming events get closer.
To read more about the trainings and professional development programs being offered on campus, please review the listings on the Current Trainings webpage.