As the College continues to make progress with the implementation of the requirements included in the state’s four-phase reopening plan and implementing plans for the summer and fall semester, the OHR has created tools and resources to support staff and supervisors/department chairs with their division’s workplace planning. Please visit this page frequently for updates, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions. We are happy to help!
- The COVID-19 Remote Work Policy provides guidance on responsibilities, limitations and expectations of employees who would like to continue working remotely or request a remote work arrangement.
- Travel increases the risk of exposure to and transmission of the coronavirus. Consistent with the CDC, U.S. Department of State, and State of MA guidelines, the COVID-19 Employee Travel document outlines the College's travel restrictions and recommendations.
- The COVID-19 Unpaid Leave of Absence Policy provides employees who may not be able to return to work on campus due to COVID-19 related issues and have exhausted other leave balances with the opportunity to take a leave of absence without pay.
- The Options for Employees Who Are Unable to Work is a chart summarizing leaves and options available to staff who are unable to work.
- The Return to Work FAQ document includes information for working remotely, working on campus, compensation/benefits, quick references, and COVID-19 Resources.
- The Return to Work - OHR Review Process provides guidance on the process to request a leave or accomodation if the employee is not able to work, and provides a list of who to contact in the Office of Human Resources in connection to various questions.
- In preparation for a phased return to campus, supervisors/department chairs were provided with a Workplace Planning Guide for Supervisors/Department Chairs as a tool to create a staffing plan and identify positions including a dynamic combination of remote, on campus, or hybrid (a blend of remote and on-campus) work.
- Supervisors/department chairs received guidance and asked questions during one of two sessions for Workplace Planning - Next Steps, held on June 23 and 24, 2020.
- Staff members received information and guidance on the staffing plans for the summer and the fall semester during the Workplace Planning - Next Steps session held on June 26, 2020.