Getting ready to travel? Be sure to plan ahead!

Check out the topics below for more information about various types of international travel for F-1 and J-1 international students. In this section, you'll also find information about how to request a graduation invitation letter for your family members' visitor visa application, as well as how to apply for a Massachusetts state ID card or driver's license. 

Questions about current U.S. travel restrictions?  Visit the OIS's Travel Guidance and Restrictions page.