If you are prompted for a login or a license key when you launch an Adobe product on a college-owned computer, you need to apply the Adobe License Fix.
- Close all Adobe programs that are running on your computer
- Go to Winsoft (the "K:" drive). You must be on campus to access Winsoft.
- Run the program named "Adobe_Fix." If you are prompted to allow this program to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
- After five seconds, launch the Adobe program that was giving you problems. If it still doesn't run, contact AskIT.
- Close all Adobe applications running on your computer.
- Open Self Service in the Applications folder. You'll be prompted to enter your Amherst username and password.
- Run Adobe Fix.
- If your Adobe programs still do not run properly, contact AskIT.
(413-542-2526; email@example.com; askit.amherst.edu)