Using Google Forms with Other Assistive Technologies
Google Forms Accessibility Features and Options
- Supports screen readers.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts. Open a list of shortcuts any time by pressing Ctrl + / (Windows, Chrome OS) or Command + / (Mac).
- With NVDA, VoiceOver, or JAWS, use application or forms mode as applicable for best results.
Google Forms for Content Creators
- Edit a form using a screen reader
- Collaborate on a form with a screen reader
- Send a form and manage responses with a screen reader
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Forms