Learn Moodle with Self-Paced Courses for Faculty & Students
We are pleased to offer two new self-paced courses to help faculty and students learn, or get a refresher on, Moodle. These courses were developed by our Moodle host, eThink, and provide interactive overviews of Moodle options and features.
Faculty: Moodle Basics
This course covers:
- Basic Moodle structure and settings
- Assignments, for receiving student work
- Quizzes, for assessments or exams
- Forums, for class discussions
- Communication and email options
- The Moodle Gradebook
Students: Learner Orientation
This course gives an overview of what students will commonly encounter in Moodle, as well as a space to practice submitting an assignment, posting to a forum, and taking a quiz.
The Moodle Knowledge Base below continues to be a great resource for Moodle tips and Amherst-specific instructions!