A page is new screen which you can use to add anything that the editor allows. If you are tempted to create a label but it's getting too large to display on the main course page, create a new page to hold the content. Rather than having the text appear on the Moodle page, only a link appears. Clicking on the link opens a new page containing the text.
- From your course page, turn editing on and go to the Topic or Week in which you want to add a resource.
- Click the Activity Chooser menu and, under Resources, select Page.
- Type in a name for your page; this name will be displayed on your course’s Moodle page.
- The Description field is optional.
- Enter the text for the page in the Content section (not in the Description section!). Note that you can use the text editor to insert images, media, links to files, URL's, etc!
- Click Save at the bottom.