- Turn editing on using the button in the upper right or the one in in the Course Administration section of the Administration block.
- Pull down the Edit menu in the upper right of the section. Click on Edit Section.
- If you'd like to rename the section, uncheck the Use default section name box and enter the new name.
- Add any text (or images, links or media) in the summary box.
- Click the Save changes button.
If you are using the weekly course format, the section for the current week will be automatically highlighted even if you’ve renamed it. You can switch to a topics-based format in your Course settings.
Communication & Collaboration