Click on the link for the assignment, and click the View All Submissions button.
On the next screen you will see a table of students and their submissions.
The Grading action menu at the top gives you bulk options, like downloading all submissions at once.
The table below contains a list of students and their submissions.
- You will need to scroll to the right (scroll bar is at the bottom) to see all the columns.
- Click the links to the files to download them (or use the Grading action menu to download them all).
- Click the "Grade" button to individually enter grades and comments, upload feedback files, or annotate submissions.
- If you click on the dash icon right below a column header you can collapse that column to save space.
- The actual grade is displayed at the extreme right of the table.
In the Options section below the table you can enable Quick Grading.
This lets you enter grades directly into the table. Remember to click Save when you are done!
Change to Notify students menu to “yes” if you want to students to be notified of quick grading changes.
- "Offline" Workflow for Downloading and Returning Files En Masse
- Annotating Assignment Submissions In Moodle