Course images display on the main course page and the Moodle Dashboard. Here's how to replace the default Amherst image with one of your own.
For ideas, check out this selection of beautiful Amherst scenes provided by the Office of Communications.
- Go to your course's Moodle site.
- Click the "Course Management" gear icon in the top menu bar.
- Click "Edit Course Settings"
- In the Description Section, look for the Course Image upload box. The easiest way to add an image is to drag and drop it from your computer into the upload box.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen. On the Dashboard screen, you should see your new image.
To change the image, you'll first need to delete your existing image. Go back to Course Settings and click the image icon in the upload box.
A pop-up box will have a delete option. Then you can upload your new image.