- Click the user menu in the upper right and select Profile.
- In the User Details area, click Edit profile.
- Scroll down to the User picture section.
- To delete the existing picture, click the box next to Delete. Note that your OneCard picture will automatically appear in its place within the next day. To prevent this you must upload a picture of some kind. If you are uploading a new picture, you don’t have to delete the original picture.
- To add a new picture either drag a picture to the files block in the New picture section or click on the icon in the upper left of the New picture section to bring up the File picker. When the file picker comes up click on Upload a file Click on the Browse button. Click on Choose File to select an image file. The file should be either a .png or .jpg file. It will be cropped and resized as needed. When done, click on Upload this file.
- Back in the Edit profile page, scroll down the bottom of the page and click on the button Update profile.
Updated on 8/19/2016. Valid for Moodle 3.1.
Five College Students