Moodle will automatically import directory photos for all users, but you can change your Moodle profile photo if desired. If you remove your profile picture and don't add a new one, your directory photo will come back in the next day.
Here's how to change your Moodle profile picture:
- Click the User menu in the upper right (where you see your picture) and select Profile.
- In the User Details area, click Edit profile.
- Scroll down to the User picture section.
- To delete the existing picture, click the box next to Delete.
- Drag and drop the new image file to the files block in the New picture section or click on the icon in the upper left of the New picture section to bring up the File picker.
- Back in the Edit profile page, scroll down the bottom of the page and click on the button Update profile.