Faculty can enable Guest Access to allow people not enrolled in their course to access their Moodle site.
- By default, courses are built with guest access turned off.
- If you set guest access to Yes you can then attach a password. Only guests with the password will be allowed access.
- Note that guests will have access to resources, but not to activities, E-Reserves or Video Reserves.
- Go to your course's Moodle site.
- Click the "Course Management" gear icon in the top menu bar.
- Click "Enrollment Methods".
- Click the show/hide eyeball icon next to Guest Access, and/or click the settings (gear) icon to set a password if desired.
- Share the URL of your Moodle site with whoever needs it.
Communication & Collaboration