These instructions are for Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, Smith, and UMass students taking courses at Amherst College.
You will need an Amherst username and password to log into our Moodle.
- If you don't have one, or don't know what it is, go to this page and use the Five College Account lookup/request link.
- It can take a few days for your Amherst account to be created.
- If you know your username but not your password, you can reset your password here.
Amherst Moodle Sites are located on https://moodle.amherst.edu
- Be sure you are going to the Amherst Moodle, https://moodle.amherst.edu, and not the Smith, MHC, etc Moodles.
Course Site Access & Petition Access
After logging into Moodle, do you see the course listed on your home page?
- If yes, you’re all set!
If not, go back to this page, log into ACDATA with your Amherst account credentials, select the Student menu, and click the Five College Student Petition link.
- It can take a few days for your Moodle access to come through.
- Be sure to follow up with the registrar to make sure your official registration gets processed!