For best results working with the PDF documents:
- Use Google Chrome or Safari Web browsers, the PDF will be editable.
- With Mozilla Firefox browser, first make sure Firefox is up to date.
- For Windows computers, in the Firefox menu click Help then About Firefox and click the button or link to update or check for updates if needed.
- For Mac computers, in the Firefox menu click Firefox then About Firefox and click the button or link to update or check for Firefox updates if needed.
- Once Firefox is up to date, click on the PDF document link to open it.
- Click the box in the top right corner Open With Different Viewer.
- Select the option Open with.
- Once the option Open with is selected, from the drop-down list select Other.
- From the window displaying a list of applications, select Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and click OK then click OK again. You must use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to be able to edit the PDF. With Firefox's PDF viewer application, you can only view the PDF not edit it.
- A copy of the PDF document will open with your selected application Acrobat or Reader as applicable.
- Click in any highlighted field to place the cursor and begin typing.
- You must save your work to retain it and be able to work with it again.