How to upload a photo to your Amherst website profile that will appear in Faculty & Staff listings, course rosters, and other locations on the website.
- Go to any page of the Amherst website and click My Amherst. If prompted, log in with your Amherst username and password.
- Click on the My Profile tab.
- Click on the Photos tab.
- In the New Photo area, click on the Browse button and select the picture file you want to upload from your computer. The picture must be a .jpg file in portrait orientation (the height greater than the width), and it must be at least 300 pixels wide.
- Once you've selected a picture file from your computer, click the Upload new photo button.
- To make your photo visible to everyone, whether they are logged in Amherst users or not, check the box that reads "show my photo to everyone."