Titanium is a medical appointment scheduling application used by the Center for Counseling and Mental Health to manage patient care and services.
- You will need permissions set up by the Counseling Center to access Titanium.
- You will also need to install the Citrix Receiver application, have approved Counseling Center department representative contact the IT Help Desk to request the Citrix set up.
How to log on to Titanium Using Citrix:
- Open the Firefox Web browser.
- Click the bookmark for Citrix or navigate to the Web address myapps.amherst.edu.
- Log in using your Amherst user name and password.
- Single click Campus Applications then single click the option whose label includes the word Titanium.
- If prompted, click Permit Use.
- It will take about 30-45 seconds for Titanium to launch.
- When prompted, log into Titanium with the Titanium user name and password.
- Click OK on the Titanium message.
- Enter the Amherst password to sync the Titanium schedule with your Outlook calendar.
- Titanium should open.
Windows Computer How to Log Off Citrix Using Citrix:
- In the very bottom right corner of the computer screen, in the Task Bar, near the time and/or date display, right click the hot pink square labeled TI.
- Click to select Exit Titanium Sync.
- In the top right corner of the Firefox Web browser screen, click the X to close the Titanium application Web browser window.
- On the Citrix screen, click Log Off.
- If prompted, click OK or Yes or other as applicable to confirm that you wish to log off.
- In the top right corner of the Firefox Web browser screen, click the red X to close the Citrix Web browser window.