Seeley Mudd 116
Two sound isolation booths each with a dedicated Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). The Mac-based workstations are equipped with MIDI keyboards, audio interfaces, professional monitor speakers, and a suite of audio and video production software: Logic Pro, Garageband, Reason, Adobe CS6 and Final Cut Pro X.
Microphones, stands, cables, and additional equipment are available for check out from Seeley Mudd 110.
The Audio Production Studio is open to all members of the Amherst College community. Users must attend a training session to gain access to the space and borrow equipment. Please see the calendar below for information on trainings.
- Equipment List for the Audio Production Studio
- A/V Equipment Checkout Policies and Procedures
- Audio Production Tutorials on Lynda.com (sign in required)
- Questions about the audio booth or to request training.
- (Type "Multimedia Services" in the Category option)
For trained users, you can make a RESERVATION HERE.