Amherst College's current Adobe Campus License Agreement allows Amherst faculty and staff to install use Adobe CC on personal devices. To download, install, and use the software, faculty and staff only need to log in to Adobe.com using their Amherst College email address. Up to two devices may be used at one time.
- To start, visit https://www.adobe.com, then click Sign In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Type your full Amherst College email address on the sign in screen.
- If presented with an account selection screen, choose "Company or School Account".
- Login to your Amherst account with your standard username and password.
- Once you successfully log in, click "Open" under Creative Cloud on the next page.
- Click "Apps" at the top of the screen, then download any app you wish to install and use.
Any application you download will include Adobe Desktop CC, which will allow you to download any other application onto your desktop without having to visit the Adobe website. If you cannot download applications once you log in with your Amherst College account, please contact us at AskIT@amherst.edu to verify your account is authorized to use Adobe software on computers outside the classroom.