Use the Scratch temporary network storage share to move or share files and folders. Scratch is a large-capacity, public, network storage share that is erased overnight. Use Scratch if you need to move files and folders from one computer or device to another, share files or folders with someone else at Amherst or do a quick temporary back-up of some data.
- large capacity network storage
- share files and folders with others at Amherst
- move files and folders between computers or devices
- Scratch storage is public, any Amherst students and employees can access data stored there
- Scratch storage is temporary, the Scratch share is erased overnight every day