Room 002 in the Seeley Mudd building, basement level, is an IT Department conference room. It seats 10 people and is available for use for video or web conferences. The Seeley Mudd building and this room are fully accessible via the front or quad-side entrance and with use of the elevator. There are dedicated handicapped parking spaces around the quad and one dedicated handicapped parking space in front of Seeley Mudd.
- To view a schedule of the room availablity see the SMUDD Room 002 Schedule.
- Contact Tamara Lewis tlewis at amherst.edu in advance to reserve the room for meetings.
- Contact John Kunhardt or email atsvideo at amherst.edu in advance to reserve the room for video or web conferences.
- For video or web conferences, you should plan to make your own conference arrangments or please contact the IT Help Desk if you wish to use the College-licensed WebEx web conference software.
- When you reserve the room for video conference use, all necessary equipment will be provided and set up by someone from Multimedia Services. The equipment includes a large monitor, camera, speakers and teleconference phone.