5 College Accommodations and How to Use Them

Students with approved accommodations through their home institution may obtain accommodations and services when taking courses at any of the Five Colleges. Students should use the Five College Accommodations Request Form below to make a request for support.

The form must be signed by the home campus Disability/Accessibility Services Director and the student. Students must then deliver the form to the corresponding person at the host campus. Students who have provided the appropriate documentation to the home campus will, in most cases, not need to provide this again to the host campus.

However, students should plan to make an appointment to meet with the Disability/Accessibility Services Office at the host school to learn about policies and procedures unique to that campus. 

View contact information for each institution's Accessibility/Disability Services

Students must make accommodation and service requests in a timely manner to ensure that accommodations and services can be arranged. Generally speaking, this means two weeks in advance for exam accommodations and four weeks in advance for accommodations that require planning, such as arranging for sign language interpreters, C-Print, or books in alternative formats. Check with the host school to see if they can accommodate you if you have missed these guidelines.