5 College Accommodations and How to Use Them

Students with approved accommodations through their home institution may obtain accommodations and services when taking courses at any of the Five Colleges.

Students should use the Five College Accommodations Request Form to make a request for support.

The form must be signed by the home campus Disability/Accessibility Services office.

Students should plan to make an appointment at the host school's Disability/ Accessibility office to learn about policies and procedures unique to that campus. Students must make accommodation and service requests in a timely manner to ensure that accommodations and services can be arranged.