The CSRB resolves cases in which a student is alleged to have violated the Student Code of Conduct. The Board determines responsibility and assigns educational outcomes as appropriate.
We are looking for students with:
- A clear & logical thought process
- The ability to maintain objectivity regardless of past experience
- The ability to work closely & collaboratively with peers, faculty, & staff members
- A sense of current events on campus
- An understanding of the mission of the College
The CSRB is currently recruiting students who are able to serve on the board starting in Fall 2020. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!