- Join the nearly 100 parents who volunteer for the Parents' Fund.
- Volunteer to serve on our ad hoc Parents' Network.
- Have a room to spare in the summer? Many parents host Amherst students during internships in the nonprofit sector. Contact Ken Koopmans in the Career Center and Center for Community Engagement.
- Speak at a Career Center panel or offer an intern opportunity. Contact the Career Center at 413.542.2265 or email@example.com.
- Serve on your regional Amherst Association committee.
- Host or participate in an Amherst Association event.
- Interested in talking with other parents? Volunteer to participate in our parent-to-parent panel that takes place during Orientation.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact us.