I teach several courses at Amherst College directed to many students, including courses in Biology designed for non-majors as well as specialized courses for advanced majors in biology. I also teach outside of the Biology department through contributions to Environmental Studies. Courses I have taught include...
- Biology 106, Why Sex?
- Biology 181, Adaptation and the Organism lecture and laboratory
- Biology 320 / 321, Evolutionary Biology lecture and laboratory
- Biology 42, Seminar in Evolution: Plant Sexual Diversity
- Biology 77/78, Senior Departmental Honors
- Environmental Studies 70, Senior Seminar in Environmental Studies