"Snowtober" Cleanup Means Work Through "De-Timber"
Submitted on Tuesday, 11/22/2011, at 12:09 PM
By Rob Mattson
amage from the late-October snowstorm that wreaked havoc on Western Massachusetts may be out of sight, but it's not yet out of mind. Bob Shea, the grounds supervisor at Amherst, says that 95 percent of the cleanup effort is finished, for the main campus, but the remaining 5 percent may not be complete until well into December.