Read more about Support for Faculty and Staff who use College-Supplied Computers
- Provide computers to eligible individuals on a four year replacement cycle, with exceptions to the cycle approved by the Chief Information Officer. The computers will be configured with the current standard software supported by IT.
- Provide access to an individual or network printer.
- Provide an on-campus network connection and appropriate network software for all faculty and staff whose positions require the use of a computer.
- Provide email accounts to all faculty and staff for College-related work.
- Provide access to individual and/or departmental network drives.
- Provide software licensed by IT for the campus.
- Provide help during normal College business hours via the IT Help Desk; problem resolution and information will be provided in one or more of the following ways.