Request Service

The Service Center is responsible for receiving, evaluating, and responding to all requests for service.

Faculty and Staff requests for service can be sent to the Service Center online, by telephone, e-mail, inter-office mail or in person.

Students should submit requests for service to the Resident Counselors unless it is an emergency, in which case they should call Campus Police at 2291.