Spanish translation in El Universal (Mexico City), January 26, 2016.
Spanish translation (April 2016).
Spanish translation: “Derechos homosexuales: ¿qué explica su (no) avance?” Blog Humanum, Feb 11.
- 2013 The Top 2013 LGBT Stories from the Americas” (with Cameron Combs), The Huffington Post, December 20.
- 2013 Christian and LGBT Groups Have Brought the Battle for Gay Rights to the Caribbean (with Cameron Combs), The Atlantic Online, June 27
- 2013 5 LGBT Trends to Watch for in 2013 (with Cameron Combs) Huffington Post (January 10)
- 2012 The 2012 Gay Year in Review: The Top-20 Stories from the Americas (Americas Quarterly Web Exclusive), December 26.
- 2012 LGBT Rights in the Americas. Americas Quarterly (Spring), pp. 88-94.
- 2011 Brazil's Recognition of Same-Sex Unions. Americas Quaterly Web Exclusive (May).
- 2011 Interview, “Argentina, Mexico City, and Counting: Why and How Latin America is Moving Ahead,” HRC Equality Magazine (Winter 2011):25, 27.
- 2011 The Sudden Rise of a Pro-Gay Foreign Policy in the United States. HuffingtonPost (February) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/javier-corrales/the-sudden-rise-of-a-prog_b_821179.html
- 2011 The 2010 Gay Year in Review: Top 20 Stories from the Americas (Huffingtonpost.com, Jan 4).
- 2010 Six Reasons Argentina Legalized Gay Marriage First,” Americas Quarterly Web Exclusive, July 29 (with Mario Pecheny), http://www.americasquarterly.org/node/1753.
- 2010 Introduction: The Comparative Politics of Sexuality in Latin America (with Mario Pecheny). In Javier Corrales and Mario Pecheny, eds. The Politics of Sexuality in Latin America (University of Pittsburgh Press).
See review by José Carlos Aguiar (2012)
See review by Ryan Jones (July 2011)
See review by James Martel (Fall 2010).
See review by Christopher Chambers-Ju (Spring 2011).
See review by Amy Risley (Spring 2011).
See story in the Human Rights Campaign Equality Magazine (Spring 2011).