NEW AND NOTEWORTHY
THE GOD MACHINE, the long-awaited sequel to GOSPEL TRUTHS, is finally available!
Enter THE GOD MACHINE READERS' CONTEST and you could...
win $500, or a new Kindle 2
...plus a free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE. (See below for details.)
Tired of waiting for Dan Brown's sequel to The Da Vinci Code? Enter THE GOD MACHINE.
The Church insisted it didn't exist.
They said it was just a Masonic legend.
A two thousand year old secret...
The coded journal of Benjamin Franklin. A hidden map. A legendary gospel. These are the first pieces to an ancient puzzle so powerful it could destroy the very foundation of Christianity.
Once before, Joseph Koster unearthed one of the Church's most deeply buried secrets, and it almost cost him his life. But some treasures are too hard to resist. And as Koster puts the pieces of Franklin's puzzle together, he discovers something even more startling...and infinitely more deadly.
Now, along with beautiful Indian electrical engineer Savita Sajan, Koster must race to decode Franklin's journal before it falls into the hands of those who would do anything, kill anyone to suppress it. But in a world of secret societies, ancient conspiracies and Masonic puzzles, locating the prize is one thing...staying alive, another.
For as Koster and Sajan are about the learn, the same key that unlocks the doorway to Heaven...could open the portals of Hell.
For an automated PowerPoint slideshow about THE GOD MACHINE and the Readers' Contest, click here. (When it prompts you, click Open. Or, select Save and send it on to your friends!) Or, click here to check it out on YouTube.
For an excerpt from THE GOD MACHINE, click here.
See below for information on FORTHCOMING READINGS.
To order your copy of THE GOD MACHINE, click here.
THE GOD MACHINE READERS' CONTEST
The book business, like so many others, is in trouble these days. So, I'm turning to you--my loyal readers--to help me get the word out about THE GOD MACHINE. By participating in this Readers’ Contest, you’ll become part of the book launch, part of the book experience, and authors--in a very real sense--of the book’s success.
What can you do? Why, enter the GOD MACHINE Readers' Contest, of course.
- The Grand Prize is $500, plus a live, personal video (or phone) reading from THE GOD MACHINE by yours truly for you and your friends, and a free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE. (Click here for details about Skype readings.)
- Second Prize is a brand-spanking-new Kindle 2 book reader (from Amazon), plus a personal Skype video (or phone) reading and a free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE.
- Third Prize is a free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE, plus a personal Skype video (or phone) reading.
- And Fourth Prize is a free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE.
How do you enter to win? It's easy.
- Every time you blog about THE GOD MACHINE, Tweet about the book to your "followers" on Twitter, or write a review on Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com or Borders.com, you'll be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- Post one of my GOD MACHINE e-Postcards on your blog and you'll be entered twice. Create and send me a new e-Postcard based on the book and you'll be entered 5 times!
- If you read my book in your book group and have me speak to your group via Skype (or phone), you--and everyone else in your group--will be entered into the drawing.
- If you attend one of my readings (see Forthcoming Readings, below), you'll be entered into the drawing.
- And, if you put together a book trailer for THE GOD MACHINE suitable for posting on YouTube, you'll receive 10 entries into the drawing! (If you're unfamiliar with book trailers, click here for an example.)
I will draw ONE name for the $500 Grand Prize. I will then look to see who has the most entries and--if I didn’t draw his/her name as the winner of the Grand Prize--s/he will win the Second Prize: that brand-new Kindle 2. The person with the second highest number of entries will win the Third Prize: the personal Skype reading and free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE. And the person with the third highest level of entries will win the Fourth Prize: the free autographed copy of THE GOD MACHINE.
The contest will begin on May 1st (3 days following the release of THE GOD MACHINE on April 28th), and will run through the end of July, concluding at midnight on July 31st. All winners will be announced in my August "What's New!" post. For details, click here.
So, go out there and start organizing your book groups. Good luck, and remember: The more reviews you post, the greater your chances of winning!
PUZZLES & e-POSTCARDS
For those of you who like puzzles and games, click here...just for fun! Challenge yourself to THE GOD MACHINE crossword or jigsaw puzzle.
Click here to view and download some e-Postcards/Wallpapers based on THE GOD MACHINE.
Book: THE GOD MACHINE
Date: May 12th, 2009
Venue: Head House Books
Time: 7:30 - 9:00 PM
Address: 619 South Second Street, Philadelphia PA
Phone: (215) 923-9525
Book: THE GOD MACHINE
Date: May 29th, 2009
Venue: Breezin with Bierman
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 PM
Phone: (609) 252-1953
Access: Princeton TV-30, Channel 45 (FIOS) & streaming live @ www.princetontv.org
Visit the author @ www.jgsandom.com.